Business Loan for MSME
Our Debt Syndication services are targeted towards assisting Business in raising funds through various lending institutions. We leverage debt as an instrument to raise funds through structured financial products for various requirements, such as greenfield projects funding, expansions, working capital, structuring and syndicating funds for acquisitions.
Our services include:
- Liquidity management
- Structuring and critical evaluation of the short, medium or long term financial requirement
- Preparation of Financial plans as well as identification of size and type of the debt
- Facilitating execution of requisite documents
- Arranging sanction of long term loan,
- Placement of Debentures
- Preference Shares with Investment Institutions, Banks, Mutual Funds and other investors.
Our strengths include:
- Thorough knowledge of global economy
- Connectivity with the financial markets
- Deep sector knowledge
- Negotiation expertise
We analyze the current/ future trends of your business and leverage our strengths to provide you with the best possible solution to meet your financial requirements.
Why Excellink Fin Services?
Get Maximum Value on loan | Hassle Free & Transparent process | Free evaluation and
Book a Free Consultation Today!
- Partnered with major Banks & NBFCs
- Transferring and Hassle free documentation
- Speedy approvals
- Maximum value utilization
Frequently Asked Questions
For availing a business loan following documents are required:
Last 2 years’ ITR copy with computation of income
Stability proof: Anyone
- Certificate of incorporation
- Service tax copy
- Business continuity proof
- Current account statement of last 1 year
- Savings account statement of last 6 months
- Business and residence ownership proof (Any Registration Proof).
- KYC Documents: Pan Card, Adhaar Card, Voter ID, Utility Bills like electricity bill.
You can get a business loan in below steps:
- Filling up loan application form
- Submitting form and documents
- Sanctioning of loan
- Executing the agreement
- Disbursal of loan
It varies depending on the amount of loan applied and it’s tenure.